is looking for DevOps Engineer
Guardtime is a global company developing the core technology, applications and tools for ensuring the integrity of systems, processes, and data, at a massive scale, in real-time. We started in 2007 and today our KSI Blockchain technology is applied in defence, telecom, healthcare & life sciences, financial services, energy, government, and other areas.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to support Guardtime software projects by creating and maintaining delivery and integration pipelines, contributing to improvements in software and service architecture, deployment, visibility, and security.
- Managing infrastructure, services, databases deployed both on-premise and in a cloud environment
- Building continuous delivery and integration pipelines (CI/CD)
- Automating deployment, monitoring, management and incident response
- Monitoring service stability and performance, troubleshooting issues
- Participating in development meetings and decision-making processes
- Experience with Java and the Spring Framework
- Result oriented and the ability to acquire new skills rapidly
- Prior knowledge and experience or willingness to learn the technology stack we use in our work:
- Linux containers: Docker, Podman, Buildah
- Hashicorp platform stack: Nomad, Consul, Vault, Vagrant, Terraform. Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Automation tools: Ansible
- CI/CD platforms: Jenkins, Gitlab
- Monitoring and metrics analysis platforms and tools: ElasticStack, Prometheus, Grafana
Experience with cloud and bare metal infrastructure environments, containerisation and infrastructure as code technologies, release automation, scripting and programming languages, configuration management tools, command execution frameworks, version control systems
Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting methods
Excellent communication skills, willingness to work in a multicultural and multi-language company
Readiness to work with teams and partners in multiple geographical locations
Fluent in English
For additional information send an email to [email protected]