Guardtime is looking for DevOps Engineers
Guardtime is a global company developing the core technology, applications, and tools for ensuring the integrity of systems, processes, and data, at a massive scale, in real-time. We started in 2007 with the goal of eliminating the need for trusted authorities within Estonian Government networks. Today our KSI Blockchain technology is applied in defense, telecom, health & life sciences, financial services, energy, government, and other areas.
About The Role
Our team is located in Tallinn and Tartu, being part of an international organization where most of the partners and the growing market is overseas.
Your mission is to help us build continuous delivery pipelines, manage and improve existing environments, contribute to improvements in security, operating systems, networking and monitoring deployment.
- Managing infrastructure, services, databases deployed both on-premise and on a cloud service provider like Azure, AWS etc.
- Building continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD) using tools/frameworks like Jenkins, Sonar etc.
- Automating deployment, monitoring, management and incident response
- Monitoring service stability and performance and troubleshooting issues
- Participating in development meetings and decision making processes
- Experience with working in a DevOps environment
- Result oriented and the ability to acquire new skills rapidly
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Linux deployment and administration
- Experience with containerization and infrastructure as code technologies, preferably Terraform or Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting methods
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to work in a multicultural and multi-language company
- Readiness to work with teams and partners in multiple geographical locations
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with monitoring solutions like Zabbix, Nagios etc.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure environments, AWS and/or Azure (3-5 years)
- Release automation (e.g., Jenkins), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
- Experience using scripting languages (e.g., Ruby, Python), configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible) and command execution frameworks
- Familiarity with version control systems
- BSc or MSc degree in CS or equivalent years of work experience