Guardtime is a global company developing the core technology, applications, and tools for ensuring the integrity of systems, processes, and data, at a massive scale, in real-time. We started in 2007 and today our KSI Blockchain technology is applied in defense, telecom, healthcare & life sciences, financial services, energy, government, and other areas.
About The Role
We are looking for an Information Security Specialist who is part of a small team in our Tallinn office. In this role you are responsible for the overall security and risk management of this ever changing business, completing risk analysis and then cross-mapping policies and procedures as necessary, thus ensuring the business can operate in a functional manner.
As an Information Security Specialist, you’ll need to:
- Perform information security risk assessments and risk management
- Develop security standards and best practices for the organization
- Participate in security awareness program within the organization
- Analyse and implement security requirements to IT projects according to business needs and internal security standards
- Write policies and instructions
- Support DevOps projects with security competences
As an Information Security Specialist, you’ll need to have:
Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent work experience
Great understanding of ISO27001 and need to be able to implement policy according to legislation
Know-how in Information Security and System Support
Experience in producing high quality policy process and procedure documents
Excellent written and spoken skills in English
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Any relevant security certification will be considered an asset (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, ISO27001).
For additional information send an email to [email protected]