Guardtime is looking for Research EngineersGuardtime is looking for a researcher/software integration engineers for our R&D division.
About GuardtimeGuardtime is an international team of cryptographers, developers and security architects, with decades of experience in building cyber security solutions. Over the last decade we have built a technology platform called KSI Blockchain that allows us to tackle hard problems in security, supply chain, compliance and networking.
About The RoleThe research engineer is part of a team of highly skilled, dedicated individuals who support research and proof of concept developments. This role will be based in Estonia (Tallinn/Tartu) and be a part of an international organization where most of the clients and market is growing overseas.
- Research/develop new technologies applicable to our products/services
- Prototyping new developments
- Integration of KSI with various technologies like virtualization platforms, Internet of Things, PKI-based systems, code repositories, networking platforms, big data and others.
- Document and present research results
- Strong background in programming – C/C++/Java/JS
- Strong experience with Unix Scripting: shell, perl, python or equivalent
- Strong background in cryptography
- Experience developing code on Unix based operating systems
- Experience with cloud deployment and virtualization
- Results oriented and eager to learn
- At least 5 years recent programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education from an accredited university
- Good communication skills, not afraid to work in multi-cultural and multi-language company
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with team and partners in multiple geographical locations
- Willing to travel across EU and USA as needed
- Ready to be reachable and work outside business hours if necessary
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]