Guardtime is looking for a Space Program Manager
Guardtime is a deep-tech company, specialized in building cybersecurity and complex data management solutions. Our mission is to make the world’s information universally reliable. Guardtime’s proprietary and widely accredited KSI® Blockchain technology has proven to be the world’s most scalable, efficient, and trusted blockchain solution, for governments and enterprises.
We started in 2007 with the goal of eliminating the need for trusted authorities within Estonian Government networks. Today our KSI Blockchain technology is applied globally in defense, telecom, healthcare & life sciences, financial services, energy, government, and other areas.
About the Role
Being a member of the Innovation and Research Cooperation team, the Space Program Manager will grow Guardtime’s presence in the EU Space and Defense domain. Your responsibilities include synthesizing Space and Defense market trends, understanding the dynamics of the targeted industries, and mapping as well as pursuing opportunities where Guardtime’s technology can solve or mitigate industry challenges. You will identify, negotiate, and close large-scale contracts and help to build products.
You will work closely with the RD and engineering team to provide forecasting, updates and opportunities for growth across Space and Defense markets.
As a Space Program Manager, your main tasks are:
- Conducting market research to commercialize Guardtime’s technologies in the Space and Defense sector
- Generating input for the innovation and business strategies in Space and Defense verticals
- Aligning Guardtime’s capabilities with the European Space and Defense market requirements
- Mapping and executing RD and innovation and business opportunities in the context of but not limited to the following institutions, stakeholders and framework programmes:
- European Space Agency
- European Defense Fund
- European Space Programme
- Horizon Europe
- National space and defense programmes
- Leading grant/tender proposal - preparation and overseeing the implementation, including securing resources for the execution of projects
- Representing and promoting Guardtime at global industry and policy venues, forums, workshops and conferences
- Networking and managing communication with prospective research and commercial partners
Space and/or Defense industry experience, including exposure to working simultaneously with multiple projects
Understanding of the EU or ESA innovation grants
General knowledge about software development process
Ability to grasp the nature and technical structure of our products
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English language
Excellent negotiation skills
Proactive mindset, strong orientation to results and ability to work independently
Strong team player with experience working with cross functional and international teams
Looks like we are looking for you? Apply below!