Guardtime is looking for Technical Writer
Guardtime is a global company developing the core technology, applications, and tools for ensuring the integrity of systems, processes, and data, at a massive scale, in real-time. We started in 2007 with the goal of eliminating the need for trusted authorities within Estonian Government networks. Today our KSI Blockchain technology is applied in defense, telecom, healthcare & life sciences, financial services, energy, government, and other areas.
About The Role
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
Maintain and revise product documentation in cooperation with the development team.
Ensure effective and high quality documentation process and improve the process if necessary.
Collect and manage modification and improvement proposals of the documentation.
Create and update technical documents.
Control the quality of documents and ensure that they meet applicable standards of format and readability.
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- Attention to detail, accuracy, methodical approach
- Ability to grasp the nature and technical structure of our product
- Initiative to constantly improve the working process and documentation in cooperation with the team
- Experience in software development (as a technical writer or in some other role)
- Experience in creating and maintaining technical documents
For additional information send email to [email protected].