Powering Accountable Governance
Guardtime is currently active in two major geographies, Europe and United States helping governments and their telecommunication partners design and build a secure, resilient and transparent digital society.
Estonia is the world’s leading digital society and a recognized leader in eGovernment. in 2007, under the auspices of the Estonian Government and the small country’s private sector, a team of Estonian cryptographers, network architects, software developers and security specialists designed the digital signature system that would eventually lead to KSI, providing exabyte-scale real-time authentication for all the world’s networked digital assets. In Estonia KSI is used for independent verification of all government processes and protecting e-governance services offered to the public.
- Davos 2014, Cyber Security… A Three Trillion Dollar Problem for Governments & Global Corporations
- Estonian Government Innovation and the Future of Data
- Guardtime invited to 68th General Assembly of the United Nations
United States of America
Guardtime Federal and its partners are actively working with accrediting authorities to ensure standardization of KSI technology across federal networks where deployment provides real-time authentication and monitoring for all digital assets, including firmware, software, configurations, data stores and event logs in compliance with regulatory risk management framework guidance (NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253, and ICD 503).
- Guardtime and MTSI Announce KSI Services to Eradicate Insider Threats, per NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253, and ICD 503
- Guardtime Announces the GuardView Videri Appliance to Protect Against the Insider Threat
- Cyber Conflict 2013, Government Accountability and The Insider Threat