Guardtime is looking for a System Analyst
Guardtime is a deep-tech company, specialized in building cybersecurity and complex data management solutions. Our mission is to make the world’s information universally reliable. Guardtime’s proprietary and widely accredited KSI® Blockchain technology has proven to be the world’s most scalable, efficient, and trusted blockchain solution, developed with and for governments and enterprises.
We started in 2007 with the goal of eliminating the need for trusted authorities within Estonian Government networks. Today our KSI Blockchain technology is applied globally in defence, telecom, healthcare & life sciences, financial services, energy, government, and other areas.
About the Role
As a System Analyst, you will join our engineering team that is full of colleagues who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. Your role is to help the teams in building and improving our products and solutions to provide value to the end users. You will unfold and analyze system requirements, describe use cases and help think through all the nuances of the product vision. You will also perform validation of the solutions built and help ensure high levels of performance and security.
If you are interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Define software requirements based on information from stakeholders
Describe use cases
Perform functional analysis of IT systems according to business requirements
Assess impact of changes
Prepare technical specifications for new or modified systems
Define development tasks
Manage and coordinate development process and its priorities
Work closely and proactively with developers and QA, consult them towards functional questions
Validate results by testing programs
- Ability to be self-organized, balanced and show initiative while working as part of a team
- Confident in expressing product development ideas
- Motivated, eager to learn, contribute and make an impact
- Great communicator- being able to communicate clearly and effectively to both business and IT people
- Close attention to detail
- BSc or MSc degree in CS or equivalent years of work experience
- 3+ years experience in system analyst or a similar role
- Knowledge of fundamentals of system analysis
- Professional experience in requirements gathering and documentation preparation
- Understanding of agile project methodologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English
For additional information send email to [email protected]
Looks like we are looking for you? Apply below!