Guardtime reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the Content of the Website or the format thereof at any time without notice. Guardtime reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the Website for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, Guardtime assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of content. All content is provided “as-is” and “as available”. Guardtime hereby expressly disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement, or as to the operation of this Website or the content. Guardtime does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of this Website. You acknowledge any information sent may be intercepted. Guardtime does not warrant that the website or the servers which make this Website available or electronic communications sent by Guardtime are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
In no event shall Guardtime or any of its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue, data, information, or business interruption) resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use this Website or the content, even if Guardtime has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Website may provide links to other websites that are not under the control of Guardtime. Guardtime shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other websites. Guardtime provides such links only as a convenience to the user of this Website, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by Guardtime of the content of such websites.
Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the Content (including, but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs) rests with Guardtime or is licensed from copyright holders. All rights in the Content not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise provided, the Content published on this Website may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Content, including, without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent of Guardtime is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
Software made available through this Website or via downloading is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only, and any further copying, reproduction, or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited.
3. Privacy of Information
If you have any questions regarding any of Guardtime’s policies and terms, please email us at [email protected].
- your display preferences,
5.2. What Types of Cookies Do We HaveDepending on who sends the cookies and treats the data obtained, the cookies we use may be:
- Own Cookies: These are cookies sent to your terminal from a computer or domain managed by us (and from which the service requested by you is provided). For example, we have defined and own certain cookies that are used to run certain functionalities of our product and services or user test experiments, as well as to track visitor information.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are cookies sent to your terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to measure the traffic in our Website or Active Campaign cookies to see the openings and clicks of our Newsletter emails. See section 5.4 below for more details.
5.3. How You Can Control or Delete CookiesYou can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org. You may delete all cookies that are already in your computer and you may set most browsers to prevent cookies from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Browser manufacturers provide help for cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
5.4. Data Collected for and by YouAs you use our Services, you may write information you have collected from any individuals. We have no direct relationship with them other than you and, for that reason, you are responsible for making sure you have the appropriate permission for us to collect, post, and process information about these individuals. All Third-Party Service Providers enter into a contract with us that protects Personal Data and restricts their use of any Personal Data consistent with this policy.
5.5. How You May Exercise Your RightsYou may send a email to [email protected] to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to any Personal Data we may have about you.
- Right to request rectification (if incorrect) or deletion of Personal Data.
- Right to request limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Guardtime for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to processing. Guardtime will no longer process the Personal Data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims has to be further processed.
- Right to data portability. In the event that you wish your Personal Data to be processed by another company, Guardtime will provide you with the portability of your data to the new data controller.
Possibility of withdrawing consent. In the event that you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without it affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Guardtime is handling your Personal Data, you may address your complaints to Guardtime (indicated above) or to the corresponding Data Protection Authority.
6. Accuracy and Data RetentionWe take reasonable business measures in compliance with laws to keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your Personal Data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We will retain the following data:
- Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be retained without a deadline for deletion.
- Subscribers data: During the time your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our Services in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- Newsletter subscribers' details: From the moment the user signs up to the product until the user unsubscribes from the newsletter.
- User data uploaded by Guardtime to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers consent until they withdraw it.